SSB Recruitment 2019:- Sashastra Seema Bal invites Online applications are from Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up 150 vacancies for Non-Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group-“C” under Sports Quota in Sashastra Seema Bal, Government Of India, Ministry of Home Affairs.
Post Name:- Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota
- No of posts:- 150
- Age limit:- 18 to 23 years. Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt rules.
- Salary:- Pay Matrix Rs. 21700-69100/- as per 7th CPC and other allowances as admissible.
- Educational Qualification:- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board/ institute.
- Sports Qualification:- Players who have participated in any recognized International events representing the country since 01-01-2017 OR Players participated in last Olympic Games, World Cups and Asian Games OR Players who have won Medal in recognized National Level sports tournament since 01-01-2017 to last date of receipt of application.
Discipline wise vacancy details
- Football- 1 Post (Male-1, Female-0)
- Basketball- 2 Posts (Male-2, Female-2)
- Hockey- 7 Posts (Male-3, Female-4)
- Shooting (Sports)- 9 Posts (Male-5, Female-9)
- Archery- 5 Posts (Male-1, Female-4)
- Athletics- 40 Posts (Male-20, Female-10)
- Gymnastics- 7 Posts (Male-2, Female-5)
- Wrestling- 21 Posts (Male-11, Female-10)
- Boxing- 5 Posts (Male-5, Female-0)
- Judo- 10 Posts (Male-5, Female-5)
- Weight Lifting- 6 Posts (Male-2, Female-4)
- Body Building- 2 Posts (Male-2, Female-0)
- Cycling- 3 Posts (Male-0, Female-3)
- Equestrian- 3 Posts (Male-3, Female-0)
- Badminton- 4 Posts (Male-2, Female-2)
- Taekwondo- 8 Posts (Male-4, Female-4)
- Swimming- 10 Posts (Male-10, Female-0)
How to apply SSB Recruitment 2019 against Sports Quota
Candidates are advised to go through the instruction and detailed advertisement available in Employment Newspaper or on SSB SSB Recruitment website www.ssbrectt.gov.in carefully before applying for the post.
The closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News except for the Remote Areas (Published on 15-07-2019 on the web portal).
The last date for receipt of applications for Remote Areas (i.e. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Union territory of Lakshadweep) will be 37 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- For Unreserved and OBC candidates:- Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Female candidates:- Nil
Advertisement No:- 341/RC/SSB/CT(GD)SQ/2018
For more details, please check the