South Indian Bank Legal Officer 2019:- The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Legal Officers in Scale-I cadre.
Post Name:- Legal Officer (Scale-I Cadre)
- No of posts:- 12
- Upper age limit:- 28 years as on 30-06-2019. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Salary:- IBA approved a pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Educational Qualification:- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and an aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
- Work Experience:- Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/ FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Legal Officer 2019
Candidates can apply online only through www.southindianbank.com from 17-07-2019 to 28-07-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Mode of selection
Through Online Test and Personal Interview.
- For General/OBC Category:- Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST category:- Rs. 200/-
You may also like
For more details, please check the