NEHU Recruitment 2019:- North-Eastern Hill University invites application from Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Professor in various Departments in both the Campuses at Shillong and Tura, Meghalaya. The last date for submission of application is 20-08-2019.
Post Name:- Professor
Department wise vacancy list
- Political Science – 3 Posts (UR-1, ST-1, PWD-1)
- Sociology – 3 Posts (UR-1, SC-1, PWD-1)
- History – 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Law – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Cultural & Creative Studies – 1 Post (UR-1)
- History & Archaeology- 1 Post (UR-1)
- Economics – 3 Posts (UR-1, SC-1, ST-1)
- Journalism and Mass Communication – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Tourism & Hotel Management – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Library & Information Science – 2 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1)
- Commerce – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Agri Business Management & Food Technology – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Biochemistry – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Zoology – 3 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, EWS-1)
- Botany – 2 Posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Geography – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Environmental Studies – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Geology – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Forestry – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Chemistry – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Statistics – 2 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Physics – 3 Posts (UR-1, SC-1, PWD-1)
- Mathematics – 4 Posts (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1, EWS-1)
- English – 1 Post (SC-1)
- Philosophy – 2 Posts (UR-1, EWS-1)
- Garo – 1 Post (ST-1)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Biomedical Engineering – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Nano Technology – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Architecture – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Energy Engineering – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Computer Application – 1 Post (UR-1)
- Education – 4 Posts (UR-3, SC-1)
Salary:- Pay Matrix, Level- 14 in 7th CPC, Initial Basic pay Rs. 1,44,200- 2,18,200/-
Educational Qualification:- As per UGC norms.
- Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record throughout.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at the doctoral level.
How to apply for NEHU Recruitment 2019- Professor (Regular Post)
Eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed application format. In-service candidates should invariably send their application(s) through Proper Channel.
The hard copy of the duly filled-in application form duly signed on every page should be submitted along with all the necessary documents in support of qualifications, experience, date of birth, category, research publications, etc. and also a copy of the fee receipt.
The complete hard copy of application form either by hand or by post ( Speed Post/Courier) should reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 on or before 20th August 2019 during office hours.
The candidate should mention “Application for the post of Professor in the Department of ____________” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs. 500/-
Women Candidates and Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
The fee must pay through SBI Collect. Payment by Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque or any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
Advertisement No:- 1-4/Estt.II(B)/2019-2211 (Date:- 25-07-2019)
For more details, please check ther