DRDO-ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019:- Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur, a premier Laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals for engagement of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-11-2019 to 20-11-2019.
1. Apprenticeship Training Category:- Graduate Apprentice
Discipline wise vacancy details
- B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering /IT- 22 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Electronics Engineering- 25 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Electrical Engineering- 5 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering- 3 Posts
- B.E /B.Tech in Civil Engineering- 1 Post
- B.E /B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering- 2 Posts
- B.Lib.Sc in Library Science- 2 Posts
Stipend:- Rs. 9000/- per month.
2. Apprenticeship Training Category:- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
Discipline wise vacancy details
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering /IT- 23 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering- 23 Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering- 5 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- 3 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering- 2 Posts
Stipend:- Rs. 8000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO-ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non-registered to be rejected.
- The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma degree in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post-graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
How to apply for DRDO-ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The online application process will start on the RAC website https://rac.gov.in from 1st November 2019 (9:00 AM) to 20th November 2019 (up to 5:30 PM).
Interested candidates with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https://rac.gov.in with uploading the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
All information regarding Written Test/ Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through the website only. No hardcopy mailing of Written Test/ Interview Call letters shall be done by the ITR. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit card/ Call letters shall be that of the candidates.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview to be held at ITR.
- The Selected candidates must execute a Contract for a period of 12 months of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed thereunder.
- The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/ hostel accommodation/ transport by this establishment at the time of the interview and also during the training period.
Advertisement No:- ITR/HRD/AT /05/2019
All correspondence including the offer letter (if selected) shall be done through E-mail only. For any query, the candidate may contact telephonically the number 06782-272144 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please check the