NTPC Recruitment 2020:- NTPC Limited invites applications from energetic young Diploma Engineers with a brilliant academic record to join this organization for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited. The last date for submission of the application is 12.12.2020.
Post Name:- Diploma Trainee
- No of posts:- 70 Posts
- Branch wise vacancy list
(1) Mining: 40 Posts
(2) Mechanical: 12 Posts
(3) Electrical: 10 Posts
(4) Mine Survey: 8 Posts
- Place of posting:- The final place of posting in Coal Mining Projects will be allocated after successful completion of the training.
- Upper age limit:- 25 years.
- Salary:- Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 2 years at various NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the basic pay of Rs. 24,000/- in W7 Grade.
- Branch wise Educational Qualification:-
(a) Mining: Full-time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
(b )Mechanical: Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
(c) Electrical: Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks
(d) Mine Survey: Full-time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020 @Diploma Trainee
Eligible candidates have to apply through the online registration system of NTPC only. To apply visit: www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 1 0.00 hours of 23.11.2020 to midnight of 12.12.2020.
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC/EWS category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/ Female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at the CAG branch (Branch Code:
09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC.
- The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal of NTPC. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
- Commencement of online Registration of application: 23.11.2020
- Last date for online registration of application: 12.12.2020
- Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Online Aptitude Test: Last Week of December 2020 (Tentatively)
- 1st Stage Online Aptitude Test: First week of January 2021(Tentatively)
- Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Online Technical Test: Last Week of January 2021(Tentatively)
- 2nd Stage Online Technical Test First week of February 2021 (Tentatively)
Advertisement No:- CM/Ranchi: 01/2020
For more details, please check the NTPC Recruitment 2020 @Diploma Trainee official notification.