Applications are invited from students who are permanent residents of Meghalaya for the year 2019-20 for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University students (Fresh & Renewal) to be awarded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India.
Application form for students are to be submitted online in the dedicated National Scholarship Portal (NSP) under URL: https://scholarships.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship 2019-20
- The student should be an Indian National.
- The Applicant should have passed in Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSSLC) 2019 conducted by MBOSE and be above the 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream.
- The renewal will depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 60% or more marks or equivalent Grade Point Average in aggregate for the two preceding semesters or of the annual examination which determines his promotion to the next class. Renewal is subject to discipline and maintenance of attendance of at
least 75% by the scholar.
- Pursuing a regular Course (not Correspondence or distance mode) from recognized institution.
- The income of both parents from all sources should not exceed Rs. 8.0 (Lakh) per annum.
How to apply for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship 2019-20
Govt of India has opened the scheme on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) w.e.f. 15th July 2019. Eligible candidates can submit their Scholarship Form Online through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) under URL: https://scholarships.gov.in
The last date for submitting online application is 31st October 20L9.
For more details, Please check the
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship 2019-20 for College and University Students official notification