Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019:- Offline applications are invited from eligible candidates from across the country for enrolment Into the Assam Rifles under the Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme.
The recruitment rally will tentatively be held from 19th August 2019 onwards at Headquarters Directorate General Assam Rifles, Laitkor, Shillong (Meghalaya), NRS – Guwahati (Assam).
Entry Type:- Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme
- No of posts:- 79
- Age limit:- as on 01-08-2019.
- Salary:- As per Assam Rifles norms.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Only one dependent family member of Assam Rifles personnel who was killed in action, died while in service, discharged from service on medical grounds and missing while on service are eligible to apply for a compassionate ground appointment.
- Educational Qualification:- 10th Pass/ 12th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma from recognized Institute. For more details, check the official notification.
Post/Trade wise vacancy details
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) (for Male and Female both)- 29 Posts
- Havildar Clerk (for Male and Female both)- 11 Posts
- Warrant Officer Personal Assistance (PA) (for Male and Female both))- 2 Posts
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) (Male candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Electrical Fitter Signal (EFS) (for Male candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Upholster (for Male candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Arrnourer (for Male candidates only)- 2 Post
- Rifleman Electrician (for Mate candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Nursing Assistance (for Male candidates only)- 3 Posts
- Rifleman Carpenter (for Male candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Cook (Male candidates only)- 14 Posts
- Rifleman Female Attendant/Aya (for Female candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Safai (for Male candidates only)- 5 Posts
- Rifleman Washerman (for Male candidates only)- 1 Post
- Rifleman Barber (for Male candidates only)- 2 Posts
- Rifleman Equipment & Boot Repairer (EBR)(for Male candidates only)- 3 Posts
- RiflemanTailor (for Male candidates only)- 1 Post
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019 under Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme
Eligible candidates shall submit their offline applications as per the format along with self attested copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma/technical/ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade-in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, including one xerox copy of photo ID i.e. AADHAAR, PAN/ Voter ID/ Driving license, etc to the address mentioned
- Directorate General Assam Rifles, (Recruitment Branch), Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya— 793010
“APPLICATION FOR COMPASSIONATE GROUND APPOINTMENT” should be endorsed on top of the postal envelope in which the application is being submitted.
The candidates may also upload scanned copies of their application along with requisite connected documents in our official e-mail ID email@example.com till the last date of receipt of the applications.
The last date of receipt of applications from eligible candidates is 13 August 2019. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
The detailed advertisement including the format for the application form and other requisite documents are available at our official website www.assamrifles.nov.in and Employment News for 03 to 09 August 2019 edition.
For more details, Please check the